Emergency Phone Repair
RTC technicians are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for all of your business phone system support needs. Whether you are an existing customer or have never had RTC service your system, we will do what it takes to get your business communication system repaired.
For after-hours service, call 713-888-0550 and leave a message that will be delivered immediately to one of our on-call technicians. Emergency service will be provided within two hours from the time of notification.
Phone System Repair and Maintenance
Our phone repair technicians are certified in the support of both NEC and Toshiba phone systems. Most phone system repairs, maintenance, changes, and minor moves are handled on a same-day basis.
Services include the following:
- NEC and Toshiba phone system repair
- Coordination of phone system moves with phone service provider
- Physical relocation of business communication server and endpoints
- Phone handset refurbishing
- Phone handset and cord replacement
- Adding new handsets and lines when you expand
- Removing handsets and lines when you temporarily downsize
- PBX firmware updates
- Negotiate with phone service providers to get you the best possible business communication package.
Our business communication support team can also provide you with a number of remote technical services so you do not have to wait for a technician to come onsite.
- Reset voicemail
- Record personalized greetings
- Answer questions over the phone on how to use system features
- Program unique ringing characteristics for each incoming phone number
Business Phone System Programming
Your new business communication system must be programmed with the features that best serve your business communication needs. Certified RTC training technicians will implement this programming for you creating a custom configuration of tangible benefits that will save you time, improve office efficiency, and ultimately enhance your profit margins. Not only will we program your new business communication system at the time of installation, but we will return at any point during the first 15 days to reconfigure its programming, if necessary, to ensure optimal performance.
Since 1983, it has been our goal to provide the best business communication service and installations in Texas. We work towards our goal by using certified technicians, working with our clients on solutions, meeting and exceeding your expectations, and keeping our word.