We Have A Phone Solution To Fit Your Needs
Let RTC Business Solutions help you choose a phone system that will optimally fit both your current and future business needs.
Small and Mid-size Business Communications Solutions
The NEC SV9100 server starts small but it is jam-packed with high-end features. You can expand it up to 896 stations with 16 remote locations. Support for open standards makes it easy for businesses to integrate their business processes with the application power of their phone system.
- Supports both wired and wireless networks
- Supports TDM, IP, and video
- Traditional voice support
- System and station failover to another Netlinked SV9100 site
- VOIP support
- Green standard compliant
- Unified communication, mobility, and voice communication support
- Enhanced central management tools equip small business phone systems for mobile phone support and seamless networking.
Large Business Communications Solutions
Phone systems for mid-sized businesses, NEC’s SV9300, feature the latest options in unified communications, presences, file sharing and use of smart phones as an extension. The NEC SV9300 server can be expanded to support up to 1536 stations with up to 47 remote locations. IP multimedia softphones can eliminate the need for physical telephones by integrating business communications with computer networks.
- User friendly centralized control
- Improve services to callers through individual operator consoles
- Improve customer satisfaction with integral contact center capabilities
- Retrieve emails and voice mails from a single inbox using unified messaging
- System and station failover to another NEC site
- Supports traditional voice
- Supports VOIP
Unified business communications for your mid-sized organization will improve customer satisfaction, lower operating costs, and improve employee production. Phone systems are also green initiative compliant and scalable for mid-sized businesses growing toward large enterprise status.
Enterprise Communications Solutions
- Phone system can support 4,000 endpoints in a single system
- Easily scales up to support 192,000 ports in networked organizations
- Remote user access through personalized portals
- Fixed mobility convergence
- Contact centers with attendant capability
- Unified messaging
- Sophisticated collaboration tools
- Support XML, Java™, LDAP-compliant databases, and SIP-enabled devices
- Managed infrastructure with support for open standards simplifies business process integration with phone system and network.
Software driven phone systems are designed with small and mid-sized businesses in mind. The NEC 3C software solution is full unified communications that streamline business communications with user friendly information delivery and retrieval. Collaborative solutions drastically cut travel expenses by allowing for audio/visual conferencing and information sharing over vast distances.
- Desktop control of call functions with point-click-drag-drop management.
- Customized messaging for caller menus
- Auto attendant call routing
- DTMF and speech interface to free up resources and information retrieval
- Instant, single-inbox access to email and voice mail through unified messaging
- Combine office mobile phone messages into a single mailbox through single number/single mailbox
- Transfer calls from desktop to mobile without interruption
- Synchronize meeting calendars, contacts, and notes into unified messaging with Microsoft Office Outlook® integration.
- Chat through instant messaging
Software-based phone system solutions streamline business communications with softphone functionality that allows users to place and receive calls from their desktops. Video conferencing and web-browser dialing seamlessly integrate computers with telephony. Special business communications solutions are also available for Hospitality clients.
The UNIVERGE 3C softphone is an invaluable endpoint option
for mobile and remote users and offers them many of the same features they have come to expect from their desktop
phone. It turns a networked PC into a virtual business telephone, which allows travelers and telecommuters to take their phone extensions with them to other locations. It works remotely without a Virtual Private Network (VPN). It also can be used as an alternative for a desktop phone.
- Call twinning is supported to help extend a user’s reach without having to set extensive call forwarding rules.
- A user, through the UC client, can easily configure their phone to ring one or multiple devices at the same time, including
mobile and wireless devices.
- Works with NEC’s fixed mobile convergence uMobility™ solution to provide seamless roaming on and off campus.
- Calls can be transparently bridged from your business’s Wi-Fi to cellular networks and back again via a Smartphone.
- Wireless LAN and IP DECT terminals are supported on
UNIVERGE 3C as IP clients on the system for in-building roaming capabilities to ensure that important calls are never
You can view all of NEC’s products here!
RTC offers our customers the latest technology in business telephone systems and communications. Whether you are operating a small home office, midsized company or large corporation we have communications solutions for all your telephone system needs. Our phone systems are filled with upscale features that will suit any type of business communication requirements. If you have communication issues we have solutions. Contact us today, and allow one of our experienced sales engineers to offer you a quick, no-obligation quote today.
NEC’s handsets are compatible with the SV-series systems and can be used in virtually any combination.
This series of phones meets the communication needs and environmental standards of any organization. Its modular design gives organizations the opportunity to quickly and easily customize the phones to address each employee’s specific communication needs.
Fair Market Value Lease
Get the lowest possible lease payment with an end-of-lease purchase option not to exceed the fair market value of the equipment. This type of lease may have significant tax advantages.
$1 Purchase Option Lease
This lease type entitles the customer the benefits of ownership, such as interest and depreciation deductions. After all the lease payments are made, the customer can purchase the equipment for $1.00.
10% Purchase Option Lease
At the end of the lease, the option to purchase is fixed at 10% of the original cost allowing for lower monthly lease payments and a predictable cost of purchase at the end of the initial lease term.
Deferred Payment Lease
This lease has no payments for a specific period of time. For example, the lease may have no payments for the first 60 or 90 days.
NEC’s American Dream Program
Businesses that are less than 2-years old can now qualify for financing on their technology equipment … up to $20,000! Check out the great rates provided by NEC Financial Services HERE
Generally any government organization (city, county, sate, special district or authority) including certain schools, universities, hospitals fire districts, water districts and housing authorities. These entities are usually tax exempt. Municipal leases have special clauses which allow for cancellation of the lease if they do not receive their funding. Municipal leases have a $1.00 purchase option.
NEC Tech Refresh Lease
The initial sale is not the end but the beginning of the support provided by NEC Financial Services. As a customer’s needs change, whether for additional equipment or a larger system, NEC provides the flexibility to meet those needs.
- Can be used on-demand or with preset automation.
- Save recordings to a local directory or automatically placed on remote resources [servers and/or Storage Area Networks (SANs)], for more control.
- Used for training and/or quality control.
- Single Number/Single Mailbox Access allows you to combine mobile and office phone messages into a single mailbox, have a single phone number to distribute to customers and colleagues and transfer calls from your desk phone to your mobile device without interruption.
- Receive incoming office calls on your mobile phone.
- Mask outgoing mobile phone calls as calls from your office phone.
- Transfer a call from your cell phone to your office phone.
- Establish one phone number and configure the phones that will ring when that number is called.
- Set up one voice mailbox that collects messages from multiple phones.
The security that comes with being able to control who comes into your building along with the ability to verbally and visually confirm their identity is immeasurable.
- Enables audio and visual monitoring of doors/gates which increases security on residential or commercial premises
- Allows visual monitoring from any networked PC Provides two-way audio communication between visitor at the door/gate and the person(s) assigned to monitor it by simply picking up the handset of their desktop phone
- Enables the ability to remotely control the door/gate
- Eliminates the need for personnel to be physically stationed at the door/gate which improves productivity and frees them up to work on other things
- Speeds response time to visitors, and delivery and service personnel that require access
PC-based phones are essential for mobile workers.
- Fully-featured, multimedia IP softphone
- Ability to share real-time information and ideas
- Easy-to-use intuitive interface
- Improve efficiency and productivity
Remote / Home Offices
- Use the same phone handsets in remote locations or home offices.
- Your presence (“In a Meeting”, “Out To Lunch”, etc) will be available as if you were in the office.
Unified Communications Client
- Manage various Unified Communications(UC) technologies all from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- Complete integration to your desktop CRM, Outlook Goldmine, Act, Salesforce, and many more.
- Allow your presence to be seen across the company.
- Voice, video & web conferencing
Web Conferencing – Desktop Sharing
- Stop paying recurring subscription fees.
- Give your employees the Audio/Web/Video Collaboration tools they need.
- Use “Whiteboarding” for brainstorming sessions.
- Use “Find-Me” conferencing – Use an incoming call to trigger a pre-configured dial-out conference.
- Reduce Travel Expenses.
- Create Ad-Hoc or Scheduled Conferences.
- Also known as a “Virtual Receptionist”.
- Allows callers to select which department they wish to speak to, look up employees in a directory, or play prerecorded messages.
- Menu options can change based on time-of-day
Emergency On-Site Notifications
- Pinpoint the location of 911 callers, even calls from IP phones.
- Notify on-site staff in real-time when emergency numbers are called.
- Alert key personnel of events via text message or email.
- Administer the Automatic Location Information (ALI) database using the UCE Manager’s Emergency Location Management feature.
- Meets E911 compliance legislation.
Mobile handsets are a crucial asset to employees on the go.
- Keeps employees connected while on the go
- Increases employee efficiency and productivity
- Offers enterprise-grade wireless telephony
- Reduces costs through simplified management
- Integrates with third-party applications
- Broadcast promotional messages to new or existing clients.
- Provide valuable reminders and informational messages to your customers or community.
- Remind clients of appointments and provide them with options to confirm, cancel or speak with a customer service representative.
- Reduce missed appointments and last minute cancellations.
Call Center Agent
- Easy access to information such as the splits agents are working in, the number of calls in queue, the longest waiting call duration and the “presence state” of everyone in the organization.
- Enables the entire contact center to be more efficient, responsive, collaborative and productive.